Reactivated account issues!

Missy Babii

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4378 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I'm still having the same issues yesterday  since I reactivated my accout I Can't rez object's on ground and can't rez object's on avatar. every time I log in I have to re choose a male or female avatar. I waited the 24hrs and still everything is the same also I can't send items to this accout I get "system unable to trasfer inventory". I called LL and sent it tickets nothing worked. Seem's like im alone in this im not getting any help I also subed to a prem account to get live chat and still no help. I don't know what to do I've tried reinstalling SL and using different viewers tried clearing my cache nothing works. Help if you can please. I really want to start buying L to fix up my avatar.

2 answers to this question

I'm not sure what to tell you, I'd send an email to Rodvik Linden.  He's about the only person in Linden Labs that really cares about the residents.  I had no luck with customer support until I emailed Rodvik, once he got my email I had a resolution within a few hours.  Don't waste time with the reps on the phone, most really don't care about your problems (or at least that has been my experience).

When you email Rodvik, be concise and straight to the point, give him the facts and keep the dramatics to a minimum.  Once he knows the exact problem, and ticket info if any, he will do all he can to assist you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4378 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.