Watching movies on second life tech problem

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4390 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have no clue where to post this, but i have a small problem. 

Sometimes my videos stop on their own and i have to restart them, the dvd player has a jumping forward option but when i start the movie from the start my video like srtarts buffering from the beginning.

Like i cant jump back to where i was watching before because it has to buffer it agian. But with exact same situation my gf can still jump forward to where we left off, it does not start buffering the whole move all over for her agai

My moive on the other hand like has forgottan everything it had buffered.

How do i fix this? How do i make it that my computer wont so to say forget what it had buffered.

For as long as I have known. Using the land system for the player will always start from the beginning if stopped. . You may also make sure your connection is good. Using a wireless connection can cause a lot of stalls ..

I am not sure. But you might try using media on a prim to set up your player. If you have the link to the movie . then use use it on  a prim and see if it works more interactivly for you

CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO PUT MEDIA ON A PRIM

P.S. in your Second Life preferences . enable cookies and plugins, to ensure all your web services work during the movie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4390 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.