Disappointed with Linden Lab re Referral Program

Elric Anatine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4366 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On behalf of our community, Syzygy Community, I signed up for the LinkShare referral program.

Our website was rejected permanently.

Wishing to know why (and perhaps reverse this decision), I attempted to locate a means to contact Linden Lab.  The above referral program link indicates that contact can be made by email but gives no email address.

I contact SL tech support for this information and they insist they cannot help me and for me to contact LinkShare.

I contact LinkShare and, rightly so, they bounce me back to Linden Lab as the decision makers.

For the life of me I cannot find the appropriate channel to write in order to have their decision explained to me.

If anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate it.  It's possible I'm simply not seeing the email address.

Regardless, I'm disappointed by the actions of Linden Lab on this account.  I should not be surprised, but every organization generally has an internal contact list of who or what department is in charge of various aspects of the business.

Again, any ideas or thoughts would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Elric

Maybe just call the main Linden Lab number and ask the operator to transfer you to the proper department?

1 (415) 243-9000

I do know that the Lab really has no desire to speak personally with their residents so you may hit a roadblock with the main number too.  I checked the link you gave and there is indeed no e-mail address listed anywhere.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4366 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.