I rezzed objects in my skybox but they never appered in my skybox

Taima Fang

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4409 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I rezzed a dance pole,no copy,no mod,and no trans. It never showed up in my skybox or even back in my inventory....I figured it was a land issue and it would apper later so waited. I then three days later rezzed a new box of hairs I bought,no copy,no trans. I got the fail to rez and it went back to my inventory so,I waited then made another attempt,this time no fail to rez popped up,my box of hair has not been seen since,It was not returned to my inventory and well now I am a bit concerned,is there anyway I can get SL to give me back my iteams?

1 answer to this question

That's very odd, but not unheard of.  Your items may have rezzed but then sent immediately to the sim's garbage collection area -- at location <0,0,0> in the extreme SW corner of the sim.  That's where the servers put things when they can't figure out what else to do with them.  I visit that spot every couple of months on sims that I manage, and there's usually an item or two there.  (Often my own items, actually, sent there because I put bogus coordinates in a rezzer.  :smileytongue: )  Anyway, take a look.  You might get lucky.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4409 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.