Selling full prem mesh sneakers!

Marie Laurent

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4400 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I have a question...Is it possible to sell lovely full prem sneakers I made without uploading them inworld! I mean I wanted to pack all the textures into magicbox and send .dae scene throught email files to my costumers! I just dont know how people would react to that, because mostly in here people sell already made objects and I can not do that for the next 3 weeks, I am vaiting for my VISA to come

Yes its possible if yuo do it on the marketplace.  To some people this may be preferable as this will allow them to import them into their software to texture them etc.  Just be sure to make clear how the delivery will take place and make up something to give as a receipt to the people that buy so they have proof of purchase.beyone the transaction history as well as any special terms you are selling it under in the form of a license.

Instead of email, it would be better to upload the files on a web site where they can be downloaded via a password or code, since not everyone will be willing to give you their email address as well as not wanting to wait until you get around to sending them.  You can include the  information such as web address, instructions and  password or  code in the receipt.  There are a number of people that sell products this way that are intended for use outside of SL such as pdf files or specialized software.

Of course you can do as you want as long as you specify clearly on your MP listing. However, if you plan on making any sales at all people will want to see at least a demo of it inworld. So the best thing to do is to be patient make more things in the meantime and then upload once you can.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4400 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.