sl cannot be access by this computer but i can log in with imprudence

RavenmanSkwer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2858 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I saw in a prevoius post that it says i could be hardware banned, but i emailed ll and they told me i wasnt hardware or ip banned

now here what strange i can log in with my ipad, and also i can log in with my my main computer which is connected to the modem, this what it says

WE were inable to decode the file storing you saved login credentials at this point saving or deleting credentials will erase all those that were prevoiusly stored. this may happen when you change network setup, restarting the viewer with prevoius network configs may help recovering you saved login credentials

now i dont know how to do that i wish that since i can login from my pc i wish i can transfer those to my mac hard drive or whatever i tried the port thing didnt work i dont know what to do i guess im glad im able to login to sl it just is with imprudence no other viewers send me an nc inworld if u like or reply to this post

9 answers to this question

Do you have the remember password thingy checked?

Try unchecking it, restart the viewer (just in case) and make sure the remember password thingy is not checked, then put your password and log in as usual.

Let me know if it works, i have an idea as to why it may be that. 

• Like 2

Hello, im glad it worked, i can only think of two possibilities, either the file where the password is saved got corrupted, or as the error message says, you made a change in your network, like, changing the ethernet card (network card), since for example because of the way the password is stored in the file, if you change the network card i think it would fail to validate it. So unchecking the box would work in that case, cause its not reading the password from the file :)

It happen again this time i didnt do anything, i just restarted my mac and i got that same message again and funny thing is i was able to log in since the answer to th is post, but now i got the same thing i even unchecked the password thingy still the same

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2858 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.