Tattoo question

Prodigy Shamen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4542 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone i have a question regarding the making of tattoos.

ive been having a go at maaking tattoos and got the jist of most of it but theres one problem i'm having.....

the main problems when doing tattoos with say black and colour designs in one...obviously when doing just a black tattoo you choose the black tint in edit etc and no problem but when doing multi colour tattoos the black allways come sout to light ...theres 4 different white tints in the tint picker ,does it matter which one i use and how do it stop the black or lighetr colours becomeing grey or to bright??

i use photoshop cs as find it the easiest to use and save my finished designs in >png format but the tint thing puzzles me ive tried turning down the tint shades etc but then makes the clours looks dull or greayish could anyone give me some advise on this matter please?

thanks Prodigy Shamen

What Anaiya said. There is no reason really you would need to color it in-world using the edit menu's color picker. You will get better results making and coloring/tinting the tattoo in PS. If you havent already, you might try to put the black on one layer and the multi-colored on another that way you can gage the darkness of the black to your liking. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4542 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.