WARNING: log_upload_error: bad mesh, no error information available

Brandi Lusch

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4407 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

I have a model I successfully uploaded and tested on the beta server. However when I try to upload it on the production server I get an error as such:

2012-04-09T00:50:51Z WARNING: LLWholeModelFeeResponder::completed: fee request failed

2012-04-09T00:50:51Z WARNING: log_upload_error: stage: fee http status: 408

2012-04-09T00:50:51Z WARNING: log_upload_error: bad mesh, no error information available

Using 3DS Max, have successfully uploaded many models before. Not sure what is going on now.

Thoughts and suggestions appreciated.

Raena

My mesh hardly ever loads on the first try.  What I do if I get an error is, with the upload window still open, click the "Clear settings & reset form" button and then the "Calculate weights & fees" button.  It usually uploads then.

I hope that helps. :D

Hi and thank you for all your suggestions. Ultimately what I tried is to stop for the night and go out clubbing instead.

When I tried again the next day, everything worked perfectly. No changes, just the mesh importer had a good nights sleep I guess and decided to work.

lol

My theory is that the SL importer software had some problem communicating with other SL servers associated with payment. Connection timeout or something. Note the wierd "fee request failed" warning?  Then it throws a "bad mesh" error at me. Payment has nothing to do with the quality of the mesh.

Raena

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4407 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.