Love this trend of clothing

wrekhavok

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4396 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You can.  I've seen people wearing similiar things when going around the grid but not in freebie places.  You just have to take the time to look for them and be willing to spend some lindens to buy them, or you can create them yourself.  If you don't know how, you can learn.  It is one of the great things about SL!

Its not my style, so i can't tell you where to look, but maybe someone else who reads your post can.

cool thanks i;ll look into learning how  thank you :) 

not spam just didint know how to decribe it thats all not only that i think its prettty cool stuff wanted to know what other people thought of it didint think there was anything wrong with it 

No grunge just doesn't cut it lol I've found out its called Haute streetwear.  I've actually looked into making my own an i think im going to ask him to design some things maybe even think of opening my own shop with his works , i'd like to see if people would be interested in clothes like that  . I just havent found stuff like it i guess .... where would i post something like ?? see if theres enough intrest first ...maybe someone can point me in the right direction  

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4396 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.