Belleza Ava Skins gone?

kaymichel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3497 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

kaymichel wrote:

I am looking for the Ava skins from Belleza. THey are not available at the Store anymore anyone know where i could still find those especially the  1 and the Matte Lipstick bundle?

Belleza pulled most of their older skins when they released the mesh body, probably because they don't use their current body tones and it'd be a maintenance headache with the new body. They were on clearance for weeks - I don't think you can find legitimate copies of them any more.

kaymichel wrote:

THey shouldn´t delete their old skins just becuause they had "some new idea". THere are still Shapes that need those skisn to match a certain look. And also they were great. Why not keep them at a reduced price or somewhere else.

Contact the creator and ask them.  No one here can answer that question.  It is not uncommon to pull things off the market when a whole new line is released, RL stores do it all the time.  It could be they don't have enough prims to contine to display older merchandise. 

Maybe if you ask the creator politely they will sell you one if they haven't deleted it from their inventory.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3497 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.