When sending folders from Merchant Outbox it says successfully sent but folders remain in box

DwarfGJ

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3354 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have set up a Merchant Store as per merchant help wiki yet when I send folders from merchant outbox despite the message that folders have been sent successfully they remain in outbox and do not appear in store unassociated inventory.......any ideas?

5 answers to this question

Did you pay attention to the important note in the instructions that says

Warning: After creating your store, you must restart your Second Life Viewer before attempting to upload items to the Marketplace website using the Merchant outbox.

?

If not, the system has not been fully initialized yet.  Log out and try again.

I have not had problems recently, but I know in the past that I have sometimes had to wait up to 20 minutes after uploading an item before it appears among the Unlisted Items in my MP store.  Recent updates should have improved some of the Outbox problems that have been with us for ages, including that one, so you'll want to be sure that you are using the current version of your SL or TPV viewer. 

• Like 1

Hi Rolig

Thank you for your reply

Yes I have logged out and back in many many times with the same response ......Merchant Outbox appears to initialise and message says the same thing that folders sent successfully......

My understanding is that the folders should disappear from Merchant Outbox...?

I search my merchant home under unassociated inventory items ......no nothing there

I have done that test on DCMA in create account that I have to do so believe I have green light there?

Really at my wits end

Thanx Rolig

Re your suggestion in private IM that it may be a corrupted viewer

You were correct I logged in with SecondLife Viewer and it worked, so I uninstalled (recently fresh installed latest Firestorm) and did another fresh install of Firestorm and sure enough it worked

I hope this helps someone else

I'm having the same problem and I have relogged. Several times actually, over more than 24 hours.
I was trying to send no copy items so I thought maybe that's what the problem was, but no. I tried sending a full perm item to marketplace and had the same problem.

So now, what do you have for me?
The brilliance of "Have you tried turning it off and back on again?" has been found wanting in this case because yes, I have tried that and it did no good.

If you look at threads in Answers over the past few days, you'll see that several people seems to be having upload problems. Linden Lab has done maintenance on MP and the billing system at least twice this week, so they are aware that something is not right. I'd suggest submitting a support case under the category Marketplace Issue to give them yet another example of an account with a problem.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3354 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.