American Football

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4480 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So far sports wise I find Football is the best thing going. I play for the BOSL Browns in the SFL and it's been a blast. Sponser owners get to field there own team and enjoy a season of football.

There are few leagues starting up for football that many people don't know about like:

VRFL league

AFL League

SFL is leading the way with teams and owners with playoff's coming soon. I think sponser's would enjoy seeing their name on the field cheering for their team. Now I'm posting this all my own and I don't speak for the SFL, VRFL, or AFL but i would like to see people catch on to the craze we have going.

This is the rest of the games for the SFL League. they also have announcers on radio at sfl.vengeanceradio

Wednesday April 20, 2011 – Onyx Bills vs. Heartland Cardinals – SFL Stadium

Friday, April 22, 2011 - 6pm SLT – BOSL Browns vs. Bluez Eagles – BOSL Brown’s Stadium

Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 3pm SLT – GC Redskins vs. Valhalla Packers – SFL Stadium

Sunday, April 24, 2011 - Bye (Easter Sunday)

Wednesday, April 27, 2011 - 6pm SLT – Polano Chargers vs. Twisted Vikings – SFL Stadium

Friday, April 29, 2011 - 6pm SLT – BOSL Browns vs. Frank’s Lions – SFL Stadium

Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 3pm SLT - Bluez Eagles vs. Heartland Cardinals – SFL Stadium

Sunday, May 1, 2011 – 3pm SLT - Valhalla Packers vs. Wicked Cowboys – SFL Stadium

Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - 6pm SLT – Lion’s Den Patriots vs. Polano Chargers

Friday, May 6, 2011 - 6pm SLT – DC Giants vs. TGF Dolphins – SFL Stadium

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 - 6pm SLT - TGF Dolphins vs. Onyx Bills - SFL Stadium

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

hi everyone i am a coach and starting qb in the vwnfl on the cowboys team im always loking for new players and cheerleaders to join us, i am also looking for other leagues that i might beable to play in. my sl name is nickthewhip resident, get ahold of me any time if u might want to play or cheerlead for me and if u know of ather leagues i can play in. thank u all and have a awome week. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4480 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.