Undelivered item inworld

Stephanie Ryder

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3559 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I purchased a $L1500 dance pole from Sine Wave (Easy Babcock, owner) but it was not delivered.  There's no way to contact the owner and no means  that I can find to get a redelivery.  How to I get what I paid for and will the Lindens cancel the transaction if I cannot?  In nearly eight years, I've only had this problem a few times and each other time I was able to get a redelivery painlessly. It seems to be unethical not to provide this service since occasionally problems do happen. I have a small shop myself, and my redelivery procedures are very prominently posted.  

1 answer to this question

You should be able to contact the owners. I would normally recommend just sending the owner an IM, since you know her name.  In this particular case, though, her profile contains a note that says, "please IM Sinewave Gears".  So .... cut & paste the infomation about the purchase from your Transaction History (at secondlife.com >>> Account) into a polite IM (and maybe a notecard) and send it to her.  Explain that either the vendor had a problem or you inadvertently resued delivery when the Accept window popped up, and that you'd like redelivery.  It ought to work.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3559 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.