Can't open a store in the marketplace. What am I doing wrong?

ZebrasTurnPink

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

I did check the box when I went to create it but when it gave me that notification it unchecked the box. I wanted to test it out and second life emailed a transaction history so I thought it went through. Am I supposed to buy something else to meet this requirement?

Hmmmm... And you bought something that wasn't L$0? The idea is that you need to have initiated your LindeX account by actually buying L$ at some point. If you have never used the LindeX at all, your trading limit for selling is L$0, so if someone bought an item in your store, there would be no place to send the money.

The Marketplace uses your own personal account to handle sales in your store, and that account MUST be activated for buying and selling L$. Buying L$ through a third part Authorized Reseller doesn't count. That's not Linden Lab. They want to be sure that you have a way to get money OUT of SL, and they have to satisfy the IRS that they have a way to record that money, in case you earn enough to pay taxes on it. So, you have to activate your account by buying L$ through the LindeX.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.