Resale of my products

cta2c Doghouse

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3564 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, faced with such a problem, I have a shop in the market and in the world for two years, selling full perms mesh product for use in their creations, a few days ago my clients gave me a link to shop the market, which is reselling my product with a full perm and even the same names of the goods, which certainly violates my rights and my terms of sale of the goods. I wrote in support of the violation for the answer I was given a few links that I can not apply to this situation, the only thing that I did it put flags on this product. Tell me who can come across what to do in my situation and where to go with this problem?

SORRY

Your listings clearly state: 

You can't:
Give away or sell this object / texture kit as full permissions (copy/mod or mod/trans is ok)

Any violation of these terms of use may be reported to the DMCA provided it does not reach a settlement between the parties involved.

Did you try contacting the person reselling your goods? There is a slim possibility that they may have no clue (English not their first language perhaps).

The pretty good news is that since you are such a player (meant in a good way) a LOT of folks will recognize the items as yours.

If you have flagged ALL INFRINGING MATERIALS  as "infringing on my intellectual property rights", that is probably all you can do right now. A DMCA most likely comes next but hopefully they will just take them down voluntarily or the MP will . I don't really know if you can get items taken off the market without a formal DMCA filed. Someone else is sure to know though.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3564 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.