Listings removed due to spam?

Mysterious Mystiere

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3544 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I logged into my store this morning to find many of my listings deleted. The reason cited:

" Removed under our Marketplace Listing Guidelines for Spam or Disallowed Listing Practices-Item Spam (multiple listings for the exact same item).  "

I can understand that this can be resolved my selling multiple items in a single listing, however that isn't possible with items that must be offered via Magic Box. I sell what's left of my Wyrmwood faery eggs, they are no-copy to me and so must be sold via Magic Box. I cannot sell them under a single listing.

Linden Lab offered no guidance, in fact didn't even advise me of the violatoin either in advance to all me to take necessary action, nor after. But why Linden Lab chose to not advise me is rather irrelevant.

So is there any advice on how I may sell more than one of the same no-copy item via Magic Box? I would appreciate any input. Thanks much.

I have no idea what a fairy egg is, but if it's something like these, then the key thing seems to be to make each listing unique, rather than just straight up duplicating listings over and over. His titles are all different and the description, whilst very short and just a repeat of the title, is therefore unique.

Is that at all on the right track?

Then open a support case but it's the first time I've heard of them NOT sending the automated email that informs you of why an item is delisted. I still suspect that the reason is keyword spam and not multiple items.

Then again, on the items that are there, there are no keywords so if they're the same as those then it's not that.

You then need to factor in that the staff that nuke listings are in some cases and based upon empirical evidence, one step up from an amoeba and posess no cognitive skills whatsoever.

I've had 100% compliant listings removed just because some muppet has flagged an item because they didn't like the price and thought it was too expensive.  I've even had an apology from Support @ LL for this action, I include this apology on the very listing itself and guess what happened next...

Yup, the next person who didn't like the price flagged it for no applicable reason and once again, it was delisted.

If LL wish to challenge my perception of non-cognitive amoeba's then bring it on, i'll bring my evidence, they can bring theirs!

This is the Magic Box.. it will be so nice when the damn things are gone.

Back on the old xstreet site there were instructions for how to list items like that all in the same listing.  Ask support for the instructions.

If they cannot give them to you, ask for your case to be escalated to Dakota.  She has been around long enough that she should be able to help you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3544 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.