Can't find the gacha machines

Elinah Iredell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3384 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone  quick question. I have recently discovered gacha machines. I love them. Beautiful items low prices and furniture with low land impact too. It has helped me discover creative stores I didnt know existed. I also had fun searching gacha yard sales in world and on the marketplace for the favorte specific items I wanted. The problem is I have been having trouble finding many of the actual  gacha machines themsleves . The birdy alchemy gachas for instance are nowhere to be found even on their own land in their own store. I know the items must be available somewhere since gacha yard sales are full of them but I cannot find them . I wrote to the gacha  owner asking where to fnd their machines and they ignored me so that didnt help.  Don't get me wrong I love the yard sales when  I only want a few of the things the gacha has to offer, but when I like most of the things in a gacha and do not really care which one I get, I  think it would be fun  to try my own luck and not have to pay the higher prices of the yard sales. Sometimes the prices are really too high at yard sales especially for common items.

Does anyone know where to find Birdy/ Alchemy gacha machines? As well as other popular ones?

Elinah Iredell wrote:

Hi everyone  quick question. I have recently discovered gacha machines. I love them. Beautiful items low prices and furniture with low land impact too. It has helped me discover creative stores I didnt know existed. I also had fun searching gacha yard sales in world and on the marketplace for the favorte specific items I wanted. The problem is I have been having trouble finding many of the actual  gacha machines themsleves . The birdy alchemy gachas for instance are nowhere to be found even on their own land in their own store. I know the items must be available somewhere since gacha yard sales are full of them but I cannot find them . I wrote to the gacha  owner asking where to fnd their machines and they ignored me so that didnt help.  Don't get me wrong I love the yard sales when  I only want a few of the things the gacha has to offer, but when I like most of the things in a gacha and do not really care which one I get, I  think it would be fun  to try my own luck and not have to pay the higher prices of the yard sales. Sometimes the prices are really too high at yard sales especially for common items.

Does anyone know where to find Birdy/ Alchemy gacha machines? As well as other popular ones?

Many gacha items are only available from their makers' gacha machines at certain gacha events where many makers put out machines with certain items. The events usually only run a limited time. The event that really created the cottage industry of gacha yard sales is The Arcade - their last event was in December. There's currently another event called Oh My Gacha that's running now -- http://seraphimsl.com/2015/01/10/its-time-to-say-oh-my-gacha-again/

Some merchants bring their machines from these events back to the stores - I know Floorplan and Intrigue do, for instance - but others don't.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3384 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.