Work, play

JacobSteven

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3677 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Howdy...and welcome to Second Life.

Sorry that you're bored. I know the world can be a bit overwhelming because there's so much to do, but don't let it concern ya.

What I usually suggest is for new residents to go through the search function and find some groups that interest you. There are LOADS of different groups out there for just about any interest: Music, Dancing, Arts, Building, Adult...uh...Stuff. Once you find a group that you like, join it..especially if it's free. You get 42 groups so don't be shy...you can always leave it if it isn't what you thought it would be. When you get in there...check out who's on line (go into the front page of the group and sort the users by date) then send out a group IM or send an IM to the moderator to say hello. Ask what's happening with the group, where people hang out, etc. Don't be shy. No one (hopefully) will bite your head off...unless it's that kind of a group, of course..

:matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

Get out there and explore. SL is a world full of amazing things...

Good luck!!

I do not know but just so good looking through search that is and yet it also so I do not know English, and only Slovak and power Slovaks not to SL so I ask how fun is happy but I also work, so do something like that but if I have to money: (

I think I suggested in another thread of you and I will do it again: Go and try to find people who speak your language. Second Life is far more fun, if you have people to talk with.

It will also be difficult to find work, if you can't really communicate with others, who don't speak your language. Your first post was good to understand, but that second post is again very difficult to understand.
I know you are using a translator, but like most translators it messes up structure, grammar and can't find suitable words.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3677 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.