Honored Resident
Greeneyesdarken

Active Southern Community

I'm looking for an active southern community with availble furnished homes or apartments,have been looking around for quite some time.I have yet to find anything.If you know of anything,please IM me.Thank you. 

Re: Active Southern Community

Reply to Greeneyesdarken - view message

I live in the south in RL and have no idea what you mean.  What exactly do you mean by a 'southern community"?  Are you talking about a historic antebellum or civil war era type community where people dress in period dress?  A bayou community?  A modern urban southern city?  A modern suburb type of community?  You may want to be a lot more specific to get the kind of recommendations that you are looking for.  You will probably have better luck finding something like this on a private island as opposed to mainland too.

Photobucket
Indigo Mertel
Topics: 20

The East River Community has houses for rent (not furnished). The style is Southern European, if that is what you are looking for. It's a charming place not far from the Sea of Fables. You can find more information here: http://eastrivercommunity.posterous.com/pages/visit-us-in-second-life

* Indigo
East River Community - Founder | A friendly community with homes and stores rentals | Our Flickr stream

Want to feel the pulse of Second Life with the latest news? I share the best info from top SL bloggers. Feeds available on Twitter, Plurk, Google+, Facebook.

Honored Resident
Greeneyesdarken

Reply to Amethyst Jetaime - view message

Modern suburb or bayou that's active,i've seen places and looked around and it wasn't very active communities.I want to be somewhere that's an active friendly southern community with homes or apartments. 

Member 16

Junkyard Blues have some rentals