i want to transfer my USdollars in linden to my Pay Pal account

goodgirl769

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3510 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

1 answer to this question

Net proceeds from your sales of Linden Dollars remain as credit on your Second Life account, and this credit is automatically applied to your account fees. If you do not wish to apply your Linden Dollar sales proceeds to your fees, you may withdraw this portion of your account credit through a real-world payment. (See Process Credit) Note that you may only process credit due to net proceeds from sales of Linden Dollars. Purchases of account credits and credits due to gift codes or other promotional account credits are nonrefundable, and may not be processed as a payment to you.

You must be in full compliance with our Terms of Service to receive any payment through the credit payment process. This includes, without limitation, the requirement to have accurate and complete registration information, including verifiable billing information.

The following table provides an estimate for when you should receive your USD in your PayPal account based on the day of the week you submit your request. You should expect to see the USD in your PayPal account on or before the date listed. 

Business holidays in the US will extend the 5 business day window by 1 day.

Requested Day 5 Business Days Later
Monday Following Monday
Tuesday Following Tuesday
Wednesday Following Wednesday
Thursday Following Thursday
Friday Following Friday
Saturday Following Saturday (8 calendar days later)
Sunday Following Sunday (7 calendar days later)
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3510 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.