How can I purchase L$ with the limited methods available to me?

Pyro Paragorn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3494 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I've been trying different methods to purchase L$ for a while now and none have worked. I don't own a credit card but I have a debit card, however the debit card doesn't seem to work because it doesn't have a listed expiry date on it. When I try to purchase pre-paid cards they don't seem to work either (YES I went to all the other supported L$ exchange sites. I went down the list and none of them worked.) It's very frustrating because I HAVE the money and yet no way to put it into the game, which is all I want to do! Can anyone give me any suggestions. 

2 answers to this question

If PayPal is available in your country, I recommend that method.

The PayPal account must be "verified," that is, it has to be backed up by a major credit card or a Real Life bank account.  LL prefers the credit card, but will accept a PP account linked to a bank account PROVIDED that you are always careful to keep enough money in the PayPal account to pay your Second Life charges.  LL won't wait the several days it takes for money to get from your bank to PayPal.  No problem, just transfer money in advance.

• Like 4

Hi

Important: You must have payment method on file in order to purchase Linden dollars. Register a payment method.

top of this page is 4 tabs.

click on the Knowledge base one, and type into the search box    Buying lindens dollars.

a drop down menu with appear and you just click o the words as they are a link to take you to the next page.

you find lots of answers there its what we use to find our answers.

good luck and enjoy your game

byee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3494 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.