Wanted: Scripter for custom multi-pay vendor application for a SL Community Group

Dave Koi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4239 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there

I'm organiser/host for a long running inworld competition/game.

I'm wanting a vendor setup that will accept payments and split between multiple residents. However I can't find what's required in existing split payment vendors. The payments need to be made according to the creator of the object in the vendor as specified in the object itself - or some definable field on the object - or at a very last resort by a predefined list of object->creator list.

If you think you can help or need more info please reply here or IM me inworld or email davekoi@gmail.com

Thanks

Dave

Thanks for that .. I see in that forum theres a mod "Give Inventory List with Split payout" that uses a UUID list. But I can't use that even as a last resort.

The biggest issue is most vendors take payment for an object and split the payment between multiple people. I want the vendor to have multiple objects created by multiple people that when someone buys an object only the creator of that particular object gets a split of the payment.

So is there a way that a script can extract the "Creator" from an object?  I think that's the big issue as I see it.

Dave

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4239 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.