how do I have all items that I own in second life returned to me?

esoteric Jigsaw

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3446 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

It's been quite a while since I was active on second life and I'd like to know if there is a way to have all objects that I've purchased on second life returned to me. I was in a relationship with another member and on a private sim and I'm not sure that all my items have been returned. Is there a way to check this? Thank you, in advance, for any assistance you can offer me with this.

2 answers to this question

No, there is no way to do that in bulk.  If you know where your things are, of course, you can go there and take them back to your inventory, as long as you have access to the region.  Your Build >>> Linksets tool will help you identify each of your items in the region and will let you either TP to them or simply return them to you. If you don't have access to the region but can go to a neighboring region, you should still be able to do some long-distance camera work to find and take your objects.  If you really can't get into the region, though, or don't know where you might have let your stuff, there's no easy way to get it back.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3446 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.