My inventory isn't showing my bought items from marketplace and I cant open or view my bought items

SDSLeader

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3561 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

How do i resolve this problem of getting to my bought items in my inventory from marketplace? Theres no button or short cut to viewing these things just another inventory window that pops up and shows rhe same thing. Please help me.

1 answer to this question

There should be a Received Items folder at the very bottom of your inventory.  Marketplace deliveries arrive there.  You can then move them to any other folder in your inventory.  Some viewers -- Firestorm in particular -- give you the option in Preferences of treating the Received Items folder like any other folder. If you've done that, you should be able to find that folder ranked alphabetically among your other folders. 

You may also look for recently received items by opening the Recent tab in your inventory.  By default, it will list all additions since you logged in, but you can reset the range of that window by clicking its tiny gear icon and selecting Show Filters. That way, you can list all items added over a range of several hours, days, or weeks.

It's also possible that your purchases were never delivered at all.  That would account for your inability to find them.  Check your Marketplace Order History (or the Transaction History on your dashboard at secondlife.com >>> Account) to see if you were charged and to see the status of your order.  If the record shows that your order was delivered but you never received a conforming e-mail or the item itself, you should cut & paste all the transaction information and send it to the merchant in a polite notecard.  Ask for a redelivery.  Be patient, because not all merchants log in daily, and some busy merchants may have capped messages.  Also keep in mind that merchants are not responsible for delivery (or for its failure).  They pay Linden Lab a 5% commission on each sale to cover the costs of bookkeeping and delivery.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3561 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.