PayPal???

VeronikaLovelace

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3578 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

So I have a PayPal account with cash on it and I wanted to use it to buy lindens But when I go to add my PayPal account to my Secondlife account it says I need a major credit card and I don't use one so is there any way I can get lindens with the cash on my PayPal? XOXOXO Veronika

2 answers to this question

You need to have the highest verification level PayPal account backed up by a bank account or major credit card. This allows Linden Lab to indemnify themselves in terms of financial activities. This policy is specifically in regards to new and unverified PayPal accounts which are more prone to fraudulent activities.

It's not that they don;t trust you, it's just the options LL has available to it .

• Like 1

You could try third party resellers, but you do so at your own risk.  If something goes wrong LL will not reimburse you.  Here is a list of them.  Note that it is against the TOS to buy L's from anyone other than LL or a reseller on this list.

Also note that TPR's are more expensive.  They have to buy their L's on the same exchange as everyone else and will add a profit to whatever they paid before selling to you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3578 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.