How do I get this thing to work all it does it makes copies o.o

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3559 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

To answer your first question: it was packed in a box-in-abox style so they can sell a no-transfer item as 'giftable'.. The first box is transferable, so a parent can buy it and give it their kid.

From the Marketplace listing: "You will receive a gift able box, which is no-copy but can be given to someone else... once opened contents are no-transfer/no refund."

That lets the kid get the no-transfer HUD. If you buy it yourself, you have to do an extra bit of unpacking.

I don't know why it's invisible, but my guess is because  that the wearer doesn't need to see it. As the advert suggests, it works a lot like a collar (without the BDSM overtones). It doesn't need to be visible, and the only people who need to know it's there are the parent and the kid. If I'd built it, I wouldn't put this kind of thing slap in the middle of the screen unless there's a special reason for it (maybe it displays text or images under some circumstances?). Have you read the owner's guide that you unpacked with the HUD?

It's also, possibly, invisible because the orientation is off and the hud maker has a transparent texture on the back.. Not all that make the huds wear them and position them correcty. So, highlight transparent then see if you see where it is. Then you can rotate it so you can see it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3559 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.