Help with the latest meshes for females?

FabzShay

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3576 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just started creating things but I noticed most people on the grid are more interested in fitted mesh with volumptious sizes and I'm having the hardest time finding those creators. Can someone please help me by giving me the name of a creator that makes the latest fitted mesh with volumptious sizes and or appliers? Or maybe a link? Please and thank you in advance.

FabzShay wrote:

I just started creating things but I noticed most people on the grid are more interested in fitted mesh with volumptious sizes and I'm having the hardest time finding those creators. Can someone please help me by giving me the name of a creator that makes the latest fitted mesh with volumptious sizes and or appliers? Or maybe a link? Please and thank you in advance.

Maybe its the places you go, but I don't see most women having voluptuous bodies.  I was at a popular  live music place on a full sim for several hours tonight that had the max number of people the sim could support there and didn't see one woman there with mesh breasts or butts.  Most crowded venues I go to have only a few women there if any, that would fit that description and I go to a wide variety of venues.

That is not to say there isn't a market for it but I don't know of any store that caters exclusively to this body type.  Most popular designers offer appliers or mesh that fits this body type as just an option with regular size clothing.  Those that offer fitted mesh generally included non fitted mesh in five standard sizes too in the packs of their clothing.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3576 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.