Help adding dances to the Sun Shine Dance Machine!

CrimsonEclipse2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3376 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Ok, I just bought the Sun Shine Dance Machine....it says you can add 108 dances in the machine but the note card doesn't say how. I'm new & just learning, I tried dragging & dropping onto the note card & also tried to drop into the menu box itself, I tried copy & paste, I tried typing the dance name on the card & saving changes but nothing's working! The creator only gives a FB address!

Do you think you can help or should I try to contact the creator?

3 answers to this question

I don't know how that specific dance machine works, but if it says that you just have to add the dances to its contents, you can probably do it either of two normal ways:

1. Right-click on the dance machine and select EDIT to open it with your editor.  Then click the Contents tab.  Drag/drop the dances from your own inventory into the Contents.  Or .....

2.  Locate a dance in your own inventory, then hold down your CTRL key while you drag/drop the dance onto the dance machine.  Don't let go of the CTRL key until after you have dropped the dance.

Those are the two normal ways for adding anything to the contents of any other object.  Unless the dance machine came with specific instructions about doing something else (like modifying the notecard, for example), one of those methods should do it.  If not, contact the creator.  You can always send an IM.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3376 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.