Looking for sculpts for a boat can i have help

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3528 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Splatulated wrote:

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

Use search on MP under the Building and Object Components.  Use in world search.  They are out there.

i typed boat and found buildings
o.O

better key word ?

You must have looked in Buildings and Other Structures, not Building and  Object Components.  There is a difference.

Splatulated wrote:

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

Use search on MP under the Building and Object Components.  Use in world search.  They are out there.

o.O

better key word ?

No.  There is no need to use a better keyword if the first ONE keyword didn't work, just keep pressing search and with 3 keypresses it will automatically have worked out that you were looking for specific sculpts for the very boats that you are wanting to make.

If this doesn't work, come right back and ask why it didn't work for you at which point you will be taught how to create a JIRA entry where you can file a bug that the keyword search didn't automatically find exactly the right result using just ONE keyword or you may word your JIRA entry as a feature request asking that Marketplace searches always return exactly the right result using just ONE keyword.

If you improved your Google Fu, you'd have found this blog entry http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Featured-News/Help-Improve-Marketplace-Search-with-Your-Opinions/ba-p/2384033

Sassy Romano wrote:

Splatulated wrote:

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

o.O

better key word ?

No.  There is no need to use a better keyword if the first ONE keyword didn't work, just keep pressing search and with 3 keypresses it will automatically have worked out that you were looking for specific sculpts for the very boats that you are wanting to make.

If this doesn't work, come right back and ask why it didn't work for you at which point you will be taught how to create a JIRA entry where you can file a bug that the keyword search didn't automatically find exactly the right result using just ONE keyword or you may word your JIRA entry as a feature request asking that Marketplace searches always return exactly the right result using just ONE keyword.

If you improved your Google Fu, you'd have found this blog entry

hitting search another 3 times did not change the results 

And did you do the other suggestion that I made? To go and learn to create a JIRA, demanding that broad single word searches guarantee to bring you direct results containing only exactly the items you want and nothing extra?

Better do that now yes? Or instead learn to use search properly.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3528 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.