Slink hands and feet

cindi Teardrop

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3464 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have an avatar (Ammaci) and I wanted pretty feet and hands so I purchased a package that was a slink product. (Never used slink before) Went to a sandbox to wear them and was told I couldnt apply mesh products there and they must be rezzed inworld. I don't know how to do this! Can anybody help me!

2 answers to this question

The products come in a box and you have to unpack it.  To do that rez the box in world at a place where you are allowed to rez, right click and select open.  The products will be transferred to your inventory.

Once they are in your inventory in a folder, open the feet folder and right click the shoe base and wear it, then right click the Alpha and add it.  Finally click the size feet you want to use and Add them. You may need to try a few sizes to find the one right for you.  There are also blending socks to wear.  Do the same for the hands, other than there is no shoe base.  lol.

There is also a HUD you need to wear to get the feet or hands to match your skin. You only need to use this if you can't get Slink appliers from your skin creator, which I highly recommend if the are available.  Many skin creators sell them for a reasonable price.  The HUD isn't hard to use but I suggest you read the directions carefully.  There are also more skin matching options for free at the store.  If you have a hard time matching them yourself, you can get help from the creator.  Directions for how to do that should be on a notecard. 

I bought the skin appliers from my skin creator and found that I don't have to use the blending socks at all because the match is perfect.  You really have to cam almost on top of the seam to see it, and then only in can only see it certain lights and particular angles.

• Like 1

I would also recommend that you use one of the free Standard Mesh Sizing shapes with the SLink hands and feet.  I couldn't get my hands to fit properly until I did that.  Once I did, it was an instant and perfect fit.  Then I wrote down the facial settings from my old shape and set those with the Standard shape, so I still look like "me."

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3464 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.