My account got hacked, i got stealed my money right from the credit card and the account was deleted

Greeny Catteneo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4636 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

I assume you contacted your bank and/or creditcard company immediatly? In most European countries these days a call via landline to the USA doesn't cost a fortune. Just google and you'll probably find cheap rates for Italy as well.

Make the phonecall to LL or, if you can't speak English good enough, try to get a friend to help you calling them.

Actually i'm afraid it doesn't work that way. Greeny and me called together LL support. I explained immediately that i was in that call just cause greeny was not well versed in english and since the topic was pretty much critical she wanted to avoid any misunderstanding due her lack of knowledge of linden mother tongue. The operator was pretty much firm.  He was not going to handle or discuss the issue since another person was involved in the call. She explained at her best that she could not handle it alone but he was irremovible.

Wondering how a non english speaking sl denizen could handle such kind of incident.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4636 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.