Hey guys how could I file a ticket?

AishaMorite

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3535 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have a problem with signing in with my older account. I can't log in to it and it keeps on telling me I've entered the wrong password but I know to myself that it is the right one. It happened a few days since I've entered the same email address to the both accounts. I have asked some people about it but they didn't had a problem with it at all. So I conclude that my account has been hacked. But no one's getting it online. I communicated with my friends on that account and they told me I haven't been on. So I was thinking it may be hold, deleted, or hacked. I badly need to know how to file a ticket so I could know the truth. Thanks guys.

3 answers to this question

Hacking is pretty unlikely. It's surprisingly difficult to hack into SL; their security is better than you'd think. It's NOT difficult to get access to an account in other ways, though. If you clicked on any links outside SL lately and had to enter your password, you may have been caught by a phishing scam. If you shared your password with ANYONE, even people you trust, they could have changed your password.

If you can't reset your password because you used the same email address for two accounts, the fix could be very simple. Just change the email address you registered to this account. Then request a password reset for your other account. 

Even if you entered the same email for two accounts, though, if your account had been deleted or put on hold, you'd have gotten an email to the address you entered for your other account. It shouldn't matter, for that issue, that you have two accounts on the same email.

But, if you really decide you need to file a ticket, here you go.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3535 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.