Adult contents in General rated SIM ( mainland)

Sachiko Silbersztein

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3527 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I own about little over 1/4 of the land on one of hte mainland SIM and it's rated GENERAL.

I and another neighbor has been reporting our 3rd neighbor for building some kind of building or parts of it with Adult contents. I would say it's been over a few week since the initial abuse report through the object ( right click menu -> report with images of the contents ( naked female figure and some BDSM also naked figure) in it....

When I asked support why it is not taken care of a couple of weeks ago after filing abuse, the support person said that I support ticket is a wrong place and i should be reporting abuse, which I did explain why I was contacting becasue there hadn'e been nothing done,  but also shouldn't be reporting and contacting the support or because it will escalate the situation. I'm not sure what the supoort person meant though..... anyway it's still there.... nothing seems to done.

i don't understand why Linden lab don't do anything with their adult contents in genral rated SIM. Is the SIm rating only the suggestion and we don't really need to follow?

I appreciate your input .

Thank you very much.

Sachiko

Added on 9-13-2014

PS. Just so you know I didn't report abuse throug support. I contacted support regarding neighbor's abuse and how I report abuse was right step I took beccause it was already over a week past at that point. I was hoping they would tell me the step I took iwas corent or not corrent and if it wasn't they can tell me what the next step should be taken.  I'm not quite sute why I SHOULD NOT contact support and it would ESCALATE the situation?

As I mentioned in in tial question, I've filed abuse through multiple object ( right click -. report) already. My neighbor also did that too.

3 answers to this question

Hi

first there are no lindens

its all auto-mated

we here are just people like you trying to help people

use the knowledge base top of the page, click the last tab to open it

type into the search bow

abuse and from the drop down menu pick what you need to read up on, how to report

or type into it  customer services again from the drop down menu pick what you need

remember it is auto-mated

good luck

byee

The person you spoke to was absolutly right. You should not contact them because of your AR, because they are not responsible for that and they do not discuss their actions with you. Keep fileing abuse reports, make sure you do them right and maybe ask others to report the content as well. And than be calm and wait. You can't do anything else.

• Like 4

LL receives a lot of abuse reports each day and there are only so many staff people to work them.  They therefore work them in order of priority with the most abusive incidents effecting the most people or causing the most damage to the grid worked first.  While you are absolutely correct in reporting the adult content, it may take a while for them to act depending on what else they are dealing with.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3527 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.