Petite Mesh Avatars

SerenaUnique

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3780 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am interested in the petite avatars, the ones that people rping a fairy might use. I have been seraching in marketplace and in world, and they are not that easy to find. I have seen some stores that sell hair, clothes and accessories for them, but not the actual avatar. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

SerenaUnique wrote:

I am interested in the petite avatars, the ones that people rping a fairy might use. I have been seraching in marketplace and in world, and they are not that easy to find. I have seen some stores that sell hair, clothes and accessories for them, but not the actual avatar. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

"Petite" avatars are made by Yabusaka - You can them and a sim full of resources at:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Petites%20Kingdom/126/147/94

There are several brands of micro avatars.  The petite mesh is one.  I have a Micro Mesh avatar.  I liked the shape much better and the avatar itself is much more customizable for a more unique look.    I made my own skin and some clothes for her, but these are also available from the avatar's creator and other creators.  I also can use a lot of the prim hair, shoes etc. fhat I already had for her. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3780 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.