Logo Alex mesh Head And Ikon Eyes problem

EvieEverly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2903 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey guys,

As the title Kinda Alluded to I am having an issues with my mesh head. If I use anything except the eyes that came with the head which ever eyes I am using tend to roll back into My head and/or completely disappear with even the slightest of head movements. Leaving me looking like Linda Blair when she played that little possessed girl in the exorcist. does anyone know of a way to fix this? I'm at my wits end here.

so far I've tried

Adjusting my shape to push the eyes forward

using the huds to stop my eyes from moving

Adjusting the eyes themselves (I've moved them closer to the eye opening, tried to make them bigger)

if only it were that simple. it is the problem I'm having and that is what i am seeing. However i am using the firestorm viewer so i don't think it has anything to do with the viewer.. Last night i went out and got demo heads from Catwa, Luluteka, and Slink. I tried them on with various sets of eyes and low and behold they all work. Its just the logo Alex head that seems to Have this particular issue.  which is sad because I love the head but the eyes...not so much.

Thanks for replying Though

Thr problem shown on that video, I don't think is a viewer issue as such either, it's a settings difference, but you cannot actually change the setting on the LL viewer.

Try this on Firestorm & see if it helps.

Preferences -> Privacy -> LookAt

Set the following settings for LookAt: http://prnt.sc/b3wxqx

Locking your own LookAt target stops the eyes rolling around as the head moves.

If that doesn't help I suspect theres something weird about the eye bone rigging on the problem head.

It could also be caused by another joint rigged mesh you are wearing that screws up the eye bones.

Remove all attachments apart from the mesh head & relog & see if that helps.

I use Logo Alex and Ikon eyes and I don't have the issue you are having. I did have to get on a pose stand and right click on them, go into edit and pull them down out of my head. Since then, they look perfect.

Thanks for your help guys. I did manage to figure out what was wrong. There are textured shadows ontop of the ikon eyes, which normally wouldnt be an issue but i have a very active ao ..i swing my head from side to side alot and lean back quite a bit . Every single time i would do those things The shadows would become very noticable, to the point of making me look like i have no eyes at all. Ikon just wont work with my ao :( I needed to find diffrent eyes...ones without shadows.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2903 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.