When will Secondlife be able to run on windows 10? I cant even take care of business.

JasonKozlov1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3165 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

When will Secondlife be able to run on windows 10? I cant even take care of business inworld because of this. Its been almost 4 weeks and ive heard nothing about linden labs trying to at least fix this issue. If this doesnt get fixed soon i could lose alot of things in Secondlife. My pc came with Windows 7 Enterprise and it worked fine but now sense i installing the new windows 10 update on the same pc, it hasent worked!!! Help!

3 answers to this question

When? Since day 1, that's when. There is no fundamental problem preventing it from working just fine.

If you want help, I would suggest you post exactly what the problem is, include detailed error messages, information about your computer, etc.

Simply complaining "It doesn't work" doesn't cut it.

Perhaps you will find this useful: http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/win10

• Like 5

just reinstall a previous version of windows to a partition on your drive.. if you have your product Id microsoft has a download link so you can boot it from power iso or a disk that you burn it to.. it'll work fine till sl can be integrated with the win 10 updates :) hope that helps.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3165 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.