Bay City Annual Treelighting, Concert, and Fundraiser, 3rd December, 1-4 pm SLT

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4535 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

And here's a list of all the items being auctioned!

http://www.plurk.com/p/ewbl53

Special items from Ingenue, Robin Sojourner, Beach Street, and many others. Many are one of a kind, unreleased, or in special editions that will only be offered at this event. 

Auction will start at 10:00 am SLT, 3rd December, and end at the conclusion of Christov Kohnke's set at 4 pm. Come to North Channel tonight to preview the items!

A BIG THANK YOU!

Thank you to all those generous contributors to, performers at, and volunteers for...  the Bay City Annual Tree Lighting and Charity Fundraiser... and to congratulate all for a job well done! Well Done!

>Thanks to all attending and especially for those who brought such giant wallets heh :D

*Hyper Mole for decorating in superb moley fashion

>Thanks to Christov Kohnke and GoSpeed Racer for entertaining the crowd.

>Seven Shikami (of 7 Seas fishing) for the silent auction system, and Zaphod Kotobide for scripting the donation bins.

>Donations for the auction were gratefully accepted:

A fresh-from-the-factory, not-yet-released Vintagier by 2 Zoetic Motors. Other items, including 8-Bit avatars by Jei Desoto, an emerald dress from Betty Doyle of Ingenue, jewelry by emCee Widget, and a custom, one time only furniture set by Robin Sojourner,  Other goods were donated by Heath Pevensey, Rory Larnia, June Trefoil, Kasabian Robonaught, Emma Krokus, Innocenti Chevalier, Lorin Tone, and Pygar Bu.

I would like to also thank two very generous donors whose gifts were not available at the event due to my absence from Second Life before and during the event. Those would be:

>DBDigital Epsilon, Managing Director of the SS Galaxy, Queen of the Sagittarian Sea at Galaxy AFT (59, 42, 21)

and

>Lilith Heart, of Dolly and Lilith's Garden Centre at  Heart 1 (124, 124, 29)

>>Also I'd like to send one giant shout-out to our event coordinator and all 'round Bay City superstar Marianne McCann. Woot!

It's very heartwarming that so many came together to raise funds for  http://www.childsplaycharity.org/

skate_007.jpg

Again,

Thank you all and Happy December!!!!!

PS I also offer my sincerest apologies for not being in attendance but my dog ate my computer. OK I don’t have a dog but I really couldn’t be there :( sorry

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4535 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.