I can not log in..it stops at the handshake stage. My internet is fine. Are any grids down?

JerseyGirl82

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3636 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

8 answers to this question

Unscheduled Maintenance

Posted by Status Desk on May 20th, 2014 at 07:55 am PDT

[Posted 7:57 AM PDT, 20 May 2014] We are currently undergoing unscheduled maintenance on some of our primary systems. During this maintenance, various functions, including logins, may be unavailable. Please refrain from rezzing no-copy objects and making L$ transactions until the all clear is given.

oh thank goodness, I thought  it was just me!  and when I googled that, it said its a firewall or isp issue, and I have been going crazy, even contacting my isp who said they hadnt changed any settings and things were fine.  and I get weird errors if I try metabolt or metaverse on my ipad saying the value is too large or too small for the login or the int32.  I dont even know what that means and havent been able to find it anywhere.  I can only hope this is something sl is working on and its not us, cause I am at a loss to solve it, and I was logged in two hours ago, but logged off to run errands, came back and got this.

sorry you are having issues too but very relieved to find out its not just me!  cause I have done every fix I could find in relation to the handshake thing and those errors and still I cant login.  Ive rebooted laptops, ipads, routers, modems, enabled and disabled firewalls, you name it.  lol

holding my breath hoping this is a fix from sl's end, cause I am out of ideas to try.  :(

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3636 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.