Failure from Market Place to deliver Product to paying customers.

Dacotah Longfall

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3203 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have a Market Place store. I just reviewed my customers transactions an noticed a failure to deliver. 6 times. Who do I talk to about getting a refund an fixing the proplem. It was not the fault of my customer or of me to deliver the product. Some one owes me 225L from L.L. Yes i know it is not very much. but the damage is done to me already. 

1 answer to this question

Not gonna happen. 

Marketplace has been a problem for a long, long time. I believe they're finally preparing to implement a potential solution, but for the time being, your choices are simple - use Marketplace to sell your items, or don't. If you choose to use the Marketplace, you risk delivery issues. 

I'm not sure why they would owe you 225L. Did you never get paid for the item(s) purchased? Was the customer charged? If the customer was charged but you never recieved the money, you can send a support ticket to LL, but I doubt they'll give you the money. I could be wrong; you might get lucky. Might be worth sending the ticket, but make sure you explain the issue more clearly. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3203 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.