MAV_PARSING_FAILURE?

Hazardous012

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 222 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I've been trying to upload a mesh for the past few days and kept getting this same error: 

MAV_PARSING_FAILURE Upload_InvalidAsset

If anyone could provide any input, I'd be grateful. :smileyhappy:

2015-07-26T09:04:40Z WARNING:#Mesh LLMeshUploadThread::onCompleted: Fee request failed. Not in expected 'upload' state.
2015-07-26T09:04:40Z WARNING:#Mesh log_upload_error: Error in stage: fee, Reason: (Http_200)
2015-07-26T09:04:40Z WARNING:#Mesh log_upload_error: error: {'BlockName':'physics_convex','Context':'loadAndValidateConvexGeometry','ErrorCode':i22,'MeshIndex':i1,'identifier':'Upload_InvalidAsset','message':'MAV_PARSING_FAILURE'}
2015-07-26T09:04:40Z WARNING:#Mesh log_upload_error: mesh upload failed, stage 'fee', error '', message 'MAV_PARSING_FAILURE', id 'Upload_InvalidAsset'
2015-07-26T09:04:40Z WARNING: LLFloaterModelPreview::setModelPhysicsFeeErrorStatus: LLFloaterModelPreview::setModelPhysicsFeeErrorStatus(13107200 : )
2015-07-26T09:04:40Z WARNING: LLToastAlertPanel::LLToastAlertPanel: Alert: 4_nomat_0 failed to upload: MAV_PARSING_FAILURE Upload_InvalidAsset
[DETAILS]See SecondLife.log for details

The forum's search engine, with all of its faults, is your friend.  That's a fairly common issue.  If you just type MAV_BLOCK_MISSING into the search box in this forum, you will get a very long list of previous threads that deal with it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Don't know why Rolig leave a comment like that. MAV_BLOCK_MISSING is something else and require a different solution. 

That said, the only thing that works for me is to restrict to 8 material slot per mesh as suggested here. Playing with the LOD doesn't work for me neither.

I suggest to give better error message in the log to suggest 8 material slot instead of this PARSING_FAILURE. 

Edited by JanicePino

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 222 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.