Warning from Xstreet

Kayaker Magic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I moved all my items over to Direct Delivery recently, verified that everyting is direct, deleted the Magic Box items from the list of unlisted items. After a week or two I took the plunge and removed the magic boxes (took them into inventory).

Then I got an email from Xstreet SL telling me that my items are not available.

"Our records indicate that you have items listed at the Xstreet SL Marketplace, but none of them are available for purchase because your server object(s), listed below, have lost connectivity with the Xstreet SL main server."

Then a bunch of links to the old www.xstreetsl.com server.

I assume this is a message from the dying system that I can ignore.

Yes, it's an old message, but it may indicate that you've still got some MB listed on the old Xstreet website that need to be deleted. Usually that message is sent because they can't find the inworld MB to communicate with. Just to check:

Go to your Merchant Home Page, click on Magic Box Status (that will take you back to the old Xstreet site), click cancel so that the redirect doesn't take you back to the Marketplace. Then scroll down and look to see if you've got any MB's listed there. If you do, click "Remove" and that should clean everything up.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.