Marketplace problem

christy Melson

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2697 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i have some issue , when i listen items they load the annoucement go online classic , but some transaction faill automatic and this desactivate the annoucement can be after 1 sell or 10 transaction , when i try to activate the annoucement back online   the message say to me items must have the same right etcccc , but that exactly the same items transfert only or when i come in world i get spammed by the message , marketplace transaction fail with unknow error and this 15 or 25 time spammed .... i check the document error that say me no error detected and the problem continue and today i am good to remake the load for the 5 time. who will fail maybe in 1h or next night  , that why i contact you .. thanks , best regards 

in linden viewer bento i got 15 spam error but using only yesterday evening  , in firestorm bento i got 25 spam error ...

all time someone purchase something the annouce fail delivery , i do and test auto pay for myself and i got the same error ... i delete all annouce and restart load , just hope that will work , but try not charge more the document 3 items not more i will see ... so i get same error for my self and the delivery test send me nothing in inventory .. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2697 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.