HELP ...what´s wrong with marketplace?

Sonja Smedley

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3299 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

A customer has ordered 6 meeroo nests and did not get them delivered although it shows in 5 cases delivered and the 5 nests are no longer inside my magic box ingame.

Nest number 6 is the only one which is still inside my magic box although this is the only one that shows at the order as failed and not possible for redelivery....

I redelivered the other 5 ones but the customer contacted me again and told me she did not receive it... (well this was already my thought cause I told her they are no longer in my box)

What can I do?

I am confused.

There might be nothing wrong with MP. People receive things and dont find, or lose, them. This is the case most of the time, I find. In many cases, they say they did not receive something, but the message on rez script says they did. In the past, deliveries failed all the time, but it is very rare for me now.

Well thanks for your help...I have contacted LL and opened a support ticket.I hope they can help me.

The customer contacted me to redeliver and I did but the nests were not inside the magic box anyway she only paid for the 5 nests which showed successful delivered from the beginning.

She asked me to send her the nests ingame or pay the money back, BUT again I don´t have the nests anymore so why should I pay back the money for nests she ordered and were delivered?

In my experience, when I open a ticket about a customer problem, they tell me the customer needs to open the ticket.

Delivery failure (which cannot be proved in any case) is not the seller's fault.  Merchants pay a commission for delivery to be handled by LL -- which since DD, they have done very well -- so it is their job to address delivery problems. Or it should be -- support will often dismiss them with "contact the seller".  

Meanwhile, put a Message on Rez script in every transfer thing you sell.

Not everything is the responsibility of the merchant -- only the buyer can control whether she accepts or declines, so that is the buyer's responsibility, IMO, particularly when you had a limited number of items and no more to hand out for free. 

However, LL can I believe tell whether she accepted or declined -- but unless she is Premium, they probably will not do so. 

I am in contact with the support team and they told me to reset my magic box inworld ... I followed all the steps at marketplace and ingame and made a reset.

The 5 nests which are paid are still gone and the one which appeard as not available and not paid is still inside my magic box but does constantly show not available at MP :(

I have no idea what is going on with MP.This is really annoying.

The customer contacted me to deliver her the nests inworld and I told her this is not possible cause they are no longer here since the first time it showed they were delivered to her.

Now again I have to wait for new answers from the support team -.-

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3299 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.