looking for friends

Fizzwidget

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2810 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'll be friends with you, if you like.

My avatar is a Prinny from Disgaea...I have fun here on SL and try not to take things too seriously.

I mostly run around playing Krafties and different breedables. Tiny Empires & 3000...

Oh, and games like Greedy, Uknow and Cheesy. :)

Toss me an IM if you'd like to chat sometime.

I'd love to have you as a friend. Im not furry or male but that isnt important. I get on mostly from around 9 till 5 EST M-F, I like to do lots of things and am always open to new adventures, im in a SL relationship, and we have a nice place you can visit, or maybe even we can let you have a hme ther edepending on your needs, I dont know what furrys need.

• 2 weeks later...

Something is on your mind? Just say it. You are going to be yourself and start getting some experience on people's reactions. You have to be open about your feelings, and you have to like yourself enough to look at yourself and find something you do or think interesting to present to someone else.

Something is on your mind? Just say it. You are going to be yourself and start getting some experience on people's reactions. You have to be open about your feelings, and you have to like yourself enough to look at yourself and find something you do or think interesting to present to someone else.

46 year old man here from India and need good friends for life.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2810 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.