Are you looking for a Roomie?

NaylaBella

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2772 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Looking to share my home with someone. Beautiful home near the ocean, one bedroom, large living room , and Lounge Area. Bedroom is gender nutral, can be used freely. All prims have been taken up but I am willing to work out something if you are interested in having an area to yourself within the house. Im not looking for a romantic fling or friends with benefits type of thing. Just looking to share my home and build a friendship. Rent is NOT free, I would like some help with rent, but nothing outrages, I will not make you pay a crazy amount, but I do expect something to help with the rent. I'm not a stickler or a grump lol, Im actually quite goofy and silly, I love to shop and go to clubs every now and then. All in all im really easy going. Please do not reply if you are just looking for a spot to crash, I genuinly want to build a friendship and get to know the person I am living with.

*I am open to having more than one person live with me, thus rent would be a lot cheaper, and I would personally purchase a bigger house to accomadate* :)

:catvery-happy:

i need a place to live i can live in the basemnt   i have a coffin i use as a bed but im not a vampire im just a perverted wierdo also i do kill vampires im certified to do it specialy those found in sl that nag u to death sending u those messges that say sos and so wants to  bite you ya those i also report them as insane

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2772 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.