need to find out why im banned from a region where grease lightning club is

FreakyTexan Zepp

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2804 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i contacted the mgr and owners of grease lightning they said im not banned from there and so did my friend and they told her im Even though i am told im not banned either but when i teleport there it tells me im banned from region please look into this and find out whats going on please i have never been there so i dont know why im banned !! they have told me im not banned so my question is why am i banned this is frustrating !I will wait too hear back from u asap thanks !!

Freakytexan zepp 

1 answer to this question

Howdy, Tex!

First of all, "we" can't "look into it"...we are all just residents like you.  This forum is not staffed by Linden Lab personnel.

Second, you're several years old, so it's probably not a case of being excluded for too "young" an avatar age.

Third, you could file a support case...but Linden Lab won't get involved in a matter such as this one, so I wouldn't bother.

It's possible that the owner of the club has set (maybe without realizing it) the land to allow only group access.  If you aren't a member of the group, you might not be on the parcel ban list, but still be prevented from accessing the place.

If the club is on a Private Estate region, the estate owner, not the club owner, might have banned you from the entire region or from the entire estate.  The club owners may not even be aware of this.  If you suspect this is the case, contact the estate owner and inquire.

On the other hand, you may simply decide not to bother.  You say you've never been to the club before, so...why should you care if you're banned?

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2804 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.