Non stop script errors

Lisa Lemmon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3981 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hi

hope someone can help me. ever since I managed to  TP to the new arcade gacha event I've been having this problem.

half of the gacha machines will not rez, they are invisible, each time I relogged back into the place all I saw were wee yellow triangles (script error icons or whatever you call them) over the people there and the machines).

was'nt really concerned until I TP out of there and tried on  different things with scripts ...like hair...they don't show up (only certain items) meaning all I see are those yellow script errors. I've cleared my cache, did the character test, went to different sims where scripts were allowed.

I've never had this problem before. running version 4403phoenix firestorm.

Any suggestions?

Those little yellow warning triangles are Mesh errors this time, not script errors. They actually look a little different (at least in the LL viewer, so probably in Firestorm, too), which you can see if you compare the Mesh warnings with what you get from a script that intentionally generates errors.

Try manually removing cache (you need to wipe the object cache, not just textures) and relogging.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3981 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.