Looking for a script to Embed Flash game to a Prim

Yasojith

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2627 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There are some flash games embeded to prims and can play in inworld. 

Its main features.

1. Only that game visible, people cant brows internet using it.

2. once clicked the viewer camera automatically zoom to the game frame.

So including the above features, is there any script to buy from marketplace? Or could anyone kind to show me the cord please?

The games you are speaking of depend on an outside server that is programmed with the game  Other's may not access the game outside of SL due to the way the security on the server is set up.  Inside SL players use a HUD made of prims to communicate with the server to play the game.

To replicate this type of game, you will need a server that you own or rent and to hire a scripter/programmer who can program the server with the game and write the script to put in the prim HUD that allows the game players and only the game players in SL to communicate with this server.  This is custom work and not something that you will find a script for.

If you are interested in hiring a scripter/programmer that can set this up for you, post in the Inworld Employment section.  Be prepared because this will not be cheap.  You will have to pay in RL money not $Ls and most likely have to pay a rate equal to what a programmer would earn in RL for such work.

• Like 1

Hi, I agree with your stetement, making flash agme is not easy. By the way there are some flash games which already made and hosted in servers and they give the license to embed anywhere. miniclip games are an example.

So what I loook is how to embed that game on a SL prim. Just like embeding iframe in HTML website.

While looking this in google, I found some tutorial, could you tell me is this method will work? http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Shared_Media_wrapper

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2627 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.