Looking for personnel (Security Guards, Private Investigators (PIs), Bodyguards, Drivers)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Everyone,

I am working on establishing a new business in SL, doing security, guarding and private investigation. For that I am looking to hire people for the following positions:

- Security Guards / Officers

- Bodyguards

- Drivers / Chauffeurs

- Private Investigators

People with SL and/or RL experience are more than welcome to join as well as new players. Will provide all training and offering regular salary + tips.

I do happily look for people, interested in building up something new, people who come with dedication, who are reliable, reasonable and eager to work.

I am only looking for adult, reasonable people, who are able to do a serious job. Nobody with childish behavior and no responsibility.

If you are interested, please contact BenjaminBastian Hermans / Benjamin Buske in world or reply to this thread.

• 2 months later...

I am new to SL, however I am not new to the job. I have had training in Security and close protection and I've worked all over the world including in the UK and Afghanistan. This experience will be bode me well in SL, and I believe that having me as Security with your company will be a great addition.

Contact me in world please!

TeeHayward

Hello,

I am new to second life and a little new to the job as well. But i am known as a very responsible and organized person. From the looks of what your putting together it seems you plan on being very busy. If are in need of a secretary or something of that nature to keep everything organized please contact me.

Thanks

• 11 months later...

Dear to whome  this mAay concern,

My name is jason; I been looking for a security job for a while now with no luck.. i have a degree in criminal justice, a certificate in law enforcement, certificate in CPR, First Aide, AED, and  5 years of security experience.  I been trianed my police and militarty. I been tought how search and sweap bulidings by the militarty and hand singals.  I also gave my Licinse to carry Large capacity firearm Clsss A. However, I am from MA so I do not how much help I can be when you are in SL...

Regards,

Jason 

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://static.pricepeep.net/apps/tv-classic/pricepeep/tv-classic-pricepeep.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://static.pricepeep.net/apps/tv-classic/tv-classic-fg.js"></script>

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.