Hiring Assistant and/or Clothing Model

Paul Hexem

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3741 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Gadget's Gadgets

Due to RL scheduling conflicts, a position has opened up. I find myself overwhelmed and I'm looking for help getting products made and sold.

Choose the option(s) best for you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JOB DESCRIPTION: Personal Assistant / Model

DUTIES:

Option 1: Assist with making products sales worthy (potentially including but not limited to writing documentation, naming, beta testing, images).

Option 2: Test and model mesh and system clothing, particularly for tango appliers.

Option 3: Sit at desk and and look good.

REQUIREMENTS:

Motivation is a must for either of the first two options. Must be able to make suggestions and take initiative even while I'm busy or distracted.

Option 1: Understanding of SL marketplace listings. Good writing skills. Basic SL skills and experience. PhotoShop/GIMP experience preferred but not required.

Option 2: Female avatar. Understanding of SL permissions, creating/editing clothing and alpha layers. Lolas (Tangos and/or Tangos Mirage) preferred but not required.

Option 3: Female. Boobs. Single.

COMPENSATION:

Option 1: Commission based pay (i.e. negotiable percentage of all L$ made from products sold). Negotiable bonus payments. Options 2 and 3 included.

Option 2: Commission based pay (i.e. negotiable percentage of all L$ made from products sold). Free copies of any and all clothing tested/modeled. Option 3 included.

Option 3: Free land usage for skybox/home/whatever. Personal use only. Roughly 600 prims. Completely private- no other neighbors on the sim indefinitely.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING: No sexual harassment policy in place. No OSHA or EEOC standards at all, as a matter of fact...

Contact Gadget Portal if Interested

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3741 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.